Watch a parade full of antique tractors! Entertainment, parade, kids' activities and food stand.
Castalia Tractor Days are Saturday and Sunday, June 11-12.
This year's featured tractor is 1969 International 1456 owned by Craig Knapp of Hawkeye.
The Castalia Fire Department's Firemen's water fight is 12:30 p.m. Saturday on the west side of town on Military Road. Registration is from 11 a.m. to noon.
On Sunday, an ecumenical church service starts at 9 a.m. Sunday at the City Park under the tent. Those attending should bring their lawn chairs.
An ecumenical church service starts at 9 a.m. Sunday, followed by a vendor fair, which begins at 10 a.m. at the Fire Station.
After the parade activites at the City Park include:
- Andyland Amusements, 1-3:30 p.m.
- Music by the Gunder Barbershop Quartet, 1 p.m.
- First raffle drawing, 1:30 p.m.
- Auction of pies and other items, 2 p.m.
- Music by Gunder Barbershop Quartet, 2:30 p.m.
- Second raffle drawing, 3:00 p.m.